How to Secure a Crown with Rings
Securing a crown with rings to the head using bobby pins is similar to securing a tiara with rings. Here are the steps to follow:
- Start by brushing your hair back and away from your face. You can use a brush or comb to smooth out any tangles or knots.
- Place the crown on your head and adjust it so that it sits comfortably and is centered on your forehead.
- Take a bobby pin, hair clip or combs and use it to secure the crown in place by inserting it through one of the rings on the crown and into your hair. Repeat this process with additional bobby pins, securing the crown to your hair at several points along the length of the headband. Alternatively, you can use fishing line or elastic. See the diagram below for all options.
- Once you have secured the crown in place, you can use a light mist of hairspray to help hold everything in place. Be sure to use a light touch, as too much hairspray can weigh your hair down and make it look greasy.
- Check the crown in the mirror to make sure it is sitting comfortably and securely on your head, and make any final adjustments as needed.
Remember to be gentle when handling the crown, as it may be delicate and prone to breaking if handled roughly. With these steps, you should be able to easily secure a crown with rings to your head using bobby pins.
Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation